Version 1.5 - March 9th, 2012
App update 1.5 is our biggest update yet, and it's all based on your feedback. If you have a minute please leave us a review on iTunes, as it really helps us out. We have many plans for this app in the future, so stay tuned for further updates.
- Holidays: Now you can track holidays and major observances for the US, Canada and Australia. Located under the calendar setting, you can toggle which holidays you want to display. When toggled on, the holidays will show up under the calendar when that day is selected, and in the list view. You can toggle whether or not you want them highlighted on the calendar, which will mark the days with a red box similar to pay days.
- Create Holidays: You can also create your own holidays to be added to the list. This is a great feature to mark birthdays, anniversaries, special observances, etc. On the holiday tab, hit the "+" to add a new holiday to the list. You can also delete created holidays with a simple right to left swipe in the holiday list.
- Built in RSS Feeds: You can now read posts from the IAFF Breaking News and IAFF Frontline Blog within the app! Simply hit the more tab on the bottom bar to start reading.
- Jump to Date Button: We have added a "Jump To" button on the main calendar that allows you to quickly view a month without having to scroll through the entire year. Simply hit the "Jump To" button in the upper right hand corner, pick a month and year if necessary and hit Jump To. If you want to return to the current month, hit the "Jump To" button again and the current month is already loaded. We have removed the add event button from the calendar tab but you can still tap and hold on a date on the calendar to quickly add events with that date already pre-filled.
- Extended Shift Cycles: Now shift cycles can be entered up to 50 days, instead of the previous limit of 30. This should now accommodate almost every shift rotation.
- Fixed several bugs that were causing the app to crash after creating events.
- Updated some icons that were not optimized for Retina Display.
Version 1.4 - July 29th, 2011
Based on all the feedback we have received, 2 of your most requested features have been added.
- Daily Items Below the Calendar: Now when you tap a date on the calendar, all of that days items will appear below, similar to the iPhone calendar. You can also edit or view the event details by tapping it right from the calendar tab.
- Tap and Hold Event Creation: You can now tap and hold to add an event on that date. Simply tap the date on the calendar and hold until the event list pops up. Select the event you want to create and the start date will automatically be set as whatever date you tapped.
Version 1.3 - May 16th, 2011
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Fixed an issue with calendar color codes
Version 1.2 - March 11th, 2011
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 1.1 - March 2nd, 2011
The first content update for the full version, adds one of the most requested features, event edits. We have also made some various other updates as well. Read below for a full list of the changes.
- Edit Events: You can now edit and delete events by tapping on them from either the list view or within the specific organizer section.
- You can now toggle events as inactive or active when editing. Events marked as inactive will still be logged but will not affect the balance.
- There is now a button to add a beginning balance to comp time.
- The list view is now much easier to sort through as everything is separated by month. There are now arrows for switching through the months.
- You can now delete all repeating events at once. When you try and delete a repeating event you will be asked if you want to delete the specific entry, or all entries at once.
- Added an area to add an event duration for appointments.
- Fixed an issue with the app crashing when trying to delete an overtime event.
- Fixed a bug where you could not remove accrued hours once added. Now simply enter 0 for hours accrued and all automatic entries will be removed.
- Made some general performance enhancements to speed up event creation as well as looking through the list view.
- Faster calendar scrolling.
IAFF Pro-Calendar Version 1.0 - January 20th, 2010
Our full version of the app is now available. There are a few minor enchancements but it is very similar to the lite version. We are working on our first feature update, check it out in the In Development section.
Version 1.3 - December 31st, 2010
Our latest update unlocks the calendar completly, letting you create events and view pay days, kelly days etc into 2011. This version will be free until January 31st, then you will be required to purchase the full version of the app. There are a few minor fixes as well, currently pending Apple review.
- The full calendar has been opened up for adding all events and settings for any date. Now the user can add events, kelly days, pay days to future calendar years. After Jan 31st 2011 users will be required to purchase the full app.
- Fixed a bug where you had to enter Vacation & Sickday Accruals before you could back out.
- User can select any day as the start date or end date for the accrual period.
- User can put more than 24 hours of vacation as an earned event.
- Minor change in Alarm pop up time to display the proper hours.
- Fixed an issue with notification badges not properly clearing when entering the app.
- Fixed a crash happening after adding an appointment.
- Fixed a bug where the first date of an appointment with a monthly ordinal was not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug with pay days not displaying correctly when set to end:never.
- Fixed crash observed when going back to the main Organizer view from the detail sub views (Vacation, Sickday, etc.).
- Made changes to the Vacation & Sick Time repeating accruals for easier user management.
- Added online help and support contact sections under Help.
Version 1.2 - December 21st, 2010
Another update to address a few features, now available on the iTunes store.
- Fixed a bug where the current day was not being updated on the calendar.
- Overtime can now be added for a future dates.
- Shift cycle rotations now allow up 30 day rotations.
- Making a vacation event inactive now properly displays the hours on the organizer.
If you find any other bugs, please Contact Us and lets us know. We are working non-stop to try and get all of the kinks ironed out before the full version is released.
Version 1.1 - December 15th, 2010
Our first update, addressed the following issues:
- Pay days will now display properly in the calendar when the "highlight on calendar" option is selected.
- Fixed an issue with certain schedules that were not calculating properly for dates before the shift cycle start date.
- Fixed an issue with decimal values not being properly displayed on organizer overview.
- Fixed a crash happening when switching from the Organizer main view.
Version 1.0 - December 9th, 2010
IAFF Pro-Calendar Lite Edition was launched December 9th.